Add To Cart
Weigh-in guidelines for competitors is as follows:
- All Athletes must clear weight prior to their first match.
- Weigh-ins are with NO UNIFORM
- Athletes are allowed to weigh in without knee or elbow braces, but they will have to be wearing them at the time of the uniform inspection.
- The athlete cannot step on the scale with shoes or any item besides his/her regular uniform and equipment permitted for use during matches.
- Each athlete shall only mount the official scale of the event to have his/her weight taken once unless authorized.